- WARRANTY TERMS
- This warranty covers materials and labor to correct any defect in workmanship arising from repairs performed under the original repair order. It does not cover incidental losses, i.e., towing, loss of earnings, per diem expenses, rental car cost, or any other claims of any nature. Member shop’s obligation’s under this warranty are limited to replacing or repairing defective parts or materials under the manufacturers’ warranty and to correcting defectively furnished labor.
- This limited warranty is only extended to the customer listed on the reverse side of this document and is not transferable.
- The work performed could fail due to no fault of the repairing facility. Adjacent or related parts to the repaired areas could fail, causing damage to the original repair. Under these circumstances this warranty will not apply.
- In no event shall the parts warranty extend beyond the terms offered by the manufacturer.
- PROPER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CUSTOMER
- Vehicle should be washed frequently
- Vehicle should be waxed seasonally, or at least six-month intervals
- Salt, chemicals, tree sap, environmental exposure and other foreign matter must be removed immediately from vehicle’s surfaces.
- Dents, chips, and scratches must be repaired to keep Warranty valid.
- HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
- Always take vehicle back to the original repair shop whenever possible.
- The itemized copy of the repair bill must be kept with this warranty and presented to the repairing facility.
- If you have a problem away from home, call to the number listed by the original member repair shop. They will give you instructions and the name of the nearest participating ASA member.
- No warranty repairs shall be done unless they are performed at the original member repair shop, or approved in writing. This written approval must be obtained from the original member repair shop, or approved in writing. This written approval must be obtained from the original member repair shop (listed on the reverse side of this form) prior to any repairs being performed.
BASF Lifetime Warranty
The BASF Lifetime Warranty is one of the best in the industry, and is backed by the resources of BASF throughout North America.
Because BASF’s reach extends to every state and province, you and your customers are assured warranted coverage wherever it’s needed in North America.